Vote for your fave dashing bachelor in Exeter’s most eligible bachelor round one!

One bachelor’s nan will apparently interrogate you…

Last week our nominations opened for Exeter’s most eligible bachelor 2021. Here is our first round of dashing bachelors hoping to score a place in the final in a chance to win the number one spot. From a bachelor whose ideal first date would be with the boys, to a Suite Life of Zack and Cody fanatic, make sure you vote wisely for your fave man:

Denzel, Fourth year, Mechanical Engineering

Three words to describe yourself?

“Future friend zone”.

Ideal first date?

“Sat eating chicken while watching rugby with the boys”.

Why should you win?

Denzel’s nominator said: “Every girl has had their eye on him at some point, they just never make it through the selection process”. Oh.

Sam, Third year, English and Drama

Three words to describe yourself?

Sam’s been described as a “Hench, cheeky, legend”.

Ideal first date?

Sam’s ideal first date would “involve a drink at one of his favourite watering holes”. Apparently the way to Sam’s heart is watching the Suite Life of Zack and Cody and he always asks his date if they are a fan too. Sam’s nominator told us “If the answer is yes, he’ll fireman’s lift you to the nearest TV with access to Disney+. If the answer is no, he’ll respectfully question your taste in television shows before shaking your hand and wishing you well.” Fair play. 

Why should you win?

Sam’s nominator said: “He can dish it, he can take it. Sam’s future is so bright that he has to wear sunglasses when he makes his weekly plan. This is one man-train that you’ll want to ride into the sunset again and again and again. Men want to be him, women want to be him, animals want to be him – if there is a man in Exeter more eligible than him, I don’t care and Sam could defo take him in a fight.”

Bjorn, Fourth year, Business

Three words to describe yourself?

“Swedish, Tall, Casanova”.

Ideal first date?

“Playing ping pong in my shed (this is real not a joke)”.

Why should you win?

“It’s a good thing the pandemic came along, because I’m an ICU”.

Arron, Third year, Maths

Three words to describe yourself?

“Supreme, superior, super”.

Ideal first date?

“Buy me Dominos and I’m yours”.

Why should you win?

“I need someone my nan can interrogate”.

Who do you think should win round one? Vote here: