Our prayers have been answered: TP and Fever are re-opening in Exeter this month!

THE BEST NEWS EVER

How long has it been since you’ve had an Exeter night out? At this point it seems like such a distant memory it’s hard to remember…

We’ve all been having massive night out nostalgia, but fear no more my friends: TP and Fever have announced they are re-opening this month!

The prayers of fellow Exeter students have well and truly been answered, with the prospect of nights out coming sooner than we all expected. Fever is set to re-open on September 11th, followed by TP on the 21st.

Via Fever’s Facebook page

However, the set-up will be different to our normal club nights, with both TP and Fever doing a sit-down table service only, so there will be no chance of getting sweaty on the dance floor anytime soon. Both clubs have also reduced their opening hours, with Fever now only open on a Friday and Saturday (10pm-2am), and TP open Monday to Saturday (8pm-1am).

In a post released on Facebook, Fever announced their rules for re-opening, which include: Social distancing measures, implementation of hand sanitisers throughout, one way systems and a ban on physical contact with people from other tables. Customers are also asked to, “Bop on your seat not on your feet!”

Timepiece are introducing similar measures, with the wine bar and outside area also re-opening AND serving pizza!

Via Timepiece’s Facebook page

Both TP and Fever are operating on a ticket only basis for now, so get your tickets quick people so we can get back to a semi-normal version of our fave nights out very soon!

You can book a table for Fever here 

Tickets for Timepiece go on sale on September 13th, link to tickets here