Big Macs at the ready: McDonald’s is re-opening in Exeter!

Prepare to eat your body weight in chicken nuggets

Today, 190 McDonald’s restaurants have re-opened across the country for drive-thru or delivery, and Exeter’s high street McDonald’s is one of them!

Let’s be real, we’ve all been craving a cheeky Big Mac, or a 20 chicken McNugget share box that is definitely NOT for sharing. Although many of us are spending lockdown at home with our families, this is bloody good news for those of you in Exeter.

Measures will be put in place to ensure the safety of customers and staff, such as: temperature checks for staff daily, PPE equipment, and the use of screens in kitchens and service areas, whilst also implementing social distancing measures by having fewer staff on shift.

McDonald’s stated, “With smaller teams, we will still be offering a limited menu over reduced hours, and we ask that you make contactless payments and limit your spend to £25.

So, whilst you can still have the Maccy’s you’ve been dreaming of for months, the new reduced menu means that you won’t be able to get a McDonald’s breakfast or any fancy burgers, but beggars can’t be choosers.

If you’re one of the lucky ones, go and have your Big Mac, and laugh in the faces of those whose local McDonald’s is yet to re-open.

You can find the updated information and the new reduced menu on the McDonald’s website here.