Image may contain: Thumbs Up, Man, Housing, Building, Clothing, Apparel, Finger, Human, Person

Aitch is coming to the Lemmy and here’s how you can get tickets

Tickets go on sale on the 27th of October.

Aitch is coming to The Lemmy on the 17th of January 2020, with tickets going live on the 27th of October.

The hit artist shot to fame this year with 3 top 10 singles in the UK charts and collaborations with huge names such as Stormzy and Ed Sheeran.

The 19 year old has a large online following, with a whopping 1.2 million followers on Instagram!

Amidst his LIVE + DIRECT tour dates he'll be performing at The Lemmy in January.

Tickets will be available to purchase online from Fixr from 6pm on the 27th of October, at a starting price of just £12.50 for early bird purchase – rising to £19.50 on final release.

The gig opens at 10pm, with last entry at 12am and the venue closing at 3am. As The Lemmy is a smaller venue, with an estimated capacity of 700-800 people, it should make for an intimate gig.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1DxbEZBx4Q

Tickets for his Aitch20 UK tour sold out within 7 minutes of going live, with such high demand fans will have to be speedy to bag themselves a ticket.

Judging by the hype surrounding the gig on ExeHonestly, it looks set to sell out quickly!

Image may contain: Page, Face, Text

With Aitch performing hits such as 'Taste' and 'Strike a Pose' it's promised to be a good night.

Save the date in your calendar and set your alarms, don't miss out on the sickest gig of the year!