Image may contain: Drink, Beverage, Alcohol, Paper, Confetti, Person, Human, Crowd

Nominations are now open for Exeter’s Maddest Fresher 2018

Do you have what it takes to be crowned the winner?

As it comes to the first reading, sorry, "opportunities" week of the year, we are searching for Exeter's Maddest Fresher.

Everyone knows and has crazy stories from their Freshers' Week, and the probable mad beginning of first year. So have you or anyone you know been banned from Unit 1 for tackling a blow up Captain Morgan, chundered in the laundry at 4am, or maybe even attempted to climb Exeter Cathedral? All of these and crazier, we want to hear from you!

Image may contain: Person, People, Human

The Newcastle Tab's 2017 winner was Max Haller, winning after hosting a pres for 600 people outside his student accomodation at Castle Leaves. Exeter halls such as Lafrowda and Point Exe have held some pretty big pres, so has anything rivalled this?

It could be you who will be crowned winner of the prestigious Exeter's Maddest Fresher 2018. The prize? Apart from the incredible knowledge that you are the wildest Year One that Exeter has to offer (what an accomplishment) and the immediate elevation to BNOC status, what more could you want?

Think you or your friends could be in with a chance? Send in your nominations now! These will all be anonymous.