Meet Jack Ramsay: Gordon Ramsay’s son and incoming Exeter Uni fresher

Omg what if his dad drops him off outside halls

Gordon Ramsay, famed for his swearing and also his cooking has two kids heading off to uni this September after getting their A-Level results yesterday.

Jack and Holly, Gordon's 18-year-old twins are going to Exeter and Ravensbourne, the 11th hardest uni in the UK to get into.

Who is Jack Ramsay?

He's Gordon Ramsay's only son and has appeared on telly with him loads of times. He looks almost identical to his dad and will undoubtedly be recognised by many Exeter students when he joins as a fresher in September.

What's Jack Ramsay's Instagram?

Great night with the best mate 🏆

A post shared by @ _jackrams3y_ on

Unlike his dad, who has 4.6 million Instagram followers, Jack's followers are at the 209k mark. So he's still pretty Insta famous. He mostly posts about sport, charity and drama, so he's a pretty normal teenager heading off to uni, except that his dad is unbelievably famous and rich.

Gordon Ramsay's eldest daughter Megan is already a student at Oxford Brookes, going into her second year studying Psychology.

There are four Ramsay children in total, Megan, Jack, Holly and Tilly who's the youngest at 16. They've even appeared on a CBBC programme together.

💜💚💛💙

A post shared by Megan Ramsay (@megan__ramsay) on

Jack and his dad are super close, always referring to each other as best mates on Instagram

Very cute.

He's met loads of famous people

He's super sporty

Family ⚫️🔵 #Pueri #DCTID #UTD #NationalFinals

A post shared by @ _jackrams3y_ on

And he loves drama (the theatre kind)

Grease 2016✌🏼️❤️

A post shared by @ _jackrams3y_ on

And he posts about his family all the time

Tbh he looks like a really nice bloke, and he's probably really good at cooking so you better make friends with him in Freshers' so you get to share a house with him next year.

The Tab Exeter

last seen today at 08:53

Get Exeter news straight to your WhatsApp

To find out how to get EGB tickets, the latest SU scandals and what not to do in EX4. Straight into your DMs. 😘