Image may contain: Smile, Portrait, Face, Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Person, People, Human

Vote for Exeter’s most eligible bachelorette: The final

The time has come…

After four tough rounds, the wheat has been separated from the chaff and it is finally time to crown Exeter's most eligible bachelorette.

There is a lot at stake: success for the winner guarantees instant pulling rights, BNOC status and an ego that will soar through the roof. Who knows, they may even get a date out of it.

Here they are!

Isobel Gardner

Overview: A first year English Lit student, this real life incarnation of Barbie has both brains and beauty. Not only this, she's a star player in the University Netball team and regular atendee of the University's Wine Soc.

Comment on getting into the final: "If I win this final I will strawpedo a magnum."

Image may contain: Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Person, People, Human

BFFL's quote: "She may not be able to tell left from right but she sure can tell Milton from Chaucer. If she doesn’t win this election is rigged and it’s all fake news . Bonus feature, I’ve seen her publicly reject an invitation to top top from bachelor winner Victor, vote Isobel if you want to see his colossal ego sized down more."

Favourite Club: Monday Fever

Interesting fact: "I've never met a guy who can eat more food than me."

One sentence to sum you up: "A Lady in the street, but a freak in the buffet."

Tori Robinson

Overview: Looks to make men weak at the knees. This olive skinned beauty is a third year Law student, and for some unfathomable reason she is still single. She deliberates her time between eating out, gymming, clubbing and watching Made in Chelsea (surprise). In fact, she's in such high demand that she was once proposed to on the Hong Kong clubbing district!

Comment on getting into the final: "If the degree doesn't work out can I put this on my Love Island application?"

Image may contain: Flagstone, Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Person, People, Human

BFFL's quote: "The biggest drama queen since Gemma Collins."

Favourite Club: Wednesday TP

Interesting fact: "I can only take shots through a straw."

One sentence to sum you up: "An oriental spice."

Tori Edwards

Overview: Studying Business Management, Tori loves Exeter so much she's stayed here for a whole four years. A rampant travel junky and avid netball player, Tori certainly knows what makes her happy. Apparently she eats a custard tart everyday, strong nutritional advice for a rig like this one!

Comment on getting into the final: "Thank you to all the loyal fans of @14qcgetsfit for voting, it really means a lot x."

Image may contain: Person, People, Human

BFFL's quote: "Northern but fit."

Favourite Club: "I'm 4th year… obviously Moz."

Interesting fact: "Rhianna's dad once told me I was more talented than her."

One sentence to sum you up: "I’m not northern."

Image may contain: Tubing, Water, Pool, Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora, Person, People, Human

Sarah Diab

Overview: Young Sarah studies IR and Middle Eastern Studies. She works hard and parties harder, supposedly claiming that the Bracton Law Society have "the best balls in Exeter". Funny, intelligent and fit, she ticks all the boxes. If you want a touch a middle eastern spice in your life here is your lady.

Quote on getting into the Final: "If I win this can it go on my CV?"

BFFL's quote: "Higher attendance at TP than her lectures."

Favourite Club: "Lemmy… oh wait that one's closed."

Interesting fact: "I once got contacted by the fraud department for over using my dads credit card."

One sentence to sum you up: "Is butter a carb?"

Image may contain: Party, Person, People, Human

Vote for your favourite below to crown Exeter's most eligible bachelorette: