Joyful, Joyful! The Vic has reopened!

Christmas has come early to EX4

As we, the flagging Exeter students, crawl towards the end of term, with our festive-full-fridge-family nirvanas within ours sights, a last-minute surge of inspiration has been stowed upon us by a higher boozy power.

It is with pure Christmas joy that The Tab can report that The Vic has FINALLY reopened.

Sporting signs of activity on Wednesday, a flutter of gossip had circulated that the student haunt was to reopen before the end of term.

The infamous fairy lights were sparkling in the window and men in suits were seen attending to paperwork at one of the tables.

This morning, however, rumours were confirmed to be true as a sign was placed outside stating that the Union Road pub was under new management.

Image may contain: Blackboard

The sign also said that the pub is set to offer a new pool table and Sky TV in the forseeable future.

With the festive party season in full swing, we suspect that The Vic will welcome plenty of boozy students in search of one of their famous burgers in the next few days. Quite frankly, we couldn't be more thrilled if we tried.

University of Exeter