The Coca Cola Truck is coming to Exeter

The holidays are coming, folks

As if the arrival of the seasonal pumpkin flat white in Pret wasn’t enough to warm your icy student heart, the promise of all things festive is now real.

With Michael Bublé defrosting, oversized jumpers being socially acceptable again and X Factor/Strictly/Bake Off well and truly underway, the news of the Cola Cola truck’s rumoured return to Exeter is the cherry on the proverbial cake.

The famed red truck  is set to return to the city as part of its annual seasonal tour on December 10th.

Expected to visit the Princesshay shopping centre on the second Sunday of the month, the iconic 4 metre-high Christmas lorry will undoubtedly see the city filled with gaggles of children high on refined sugar and consumerism.

For the last six years, the truck has spread some good ol’ fashioned Yuletide joy and this year is set to be bigger than ever, with over 7 thousand people interested in the Facebook event.

With the truck set to visit just a week before the end of term, it’s already guaranteed to be the perfect essay distraction. We’re scheduling an afternoon of procrastination as we speak. We’ll see you in the queue to meet Santa. The holidays are coming.

University of Exeter