The Christmas Coca-Cola truck has arrived in Exeter

IT’S HERE!

Christmas in Exeter has already been kickstarted with the Christmas market and the Christmas lights switch on, and today the festive spirit will be joined in by the Coca Cola Christmas truck.

Exeter is one of the 44 stops the truck will be travelling to this year. Visitors can explore a special winter wonderland with the truck, as well as take the obligatory photo to show enthusiasm for the rapidly approaching festival, before enjoying a small can of coke to round up the day.  After night-fall, the truck will come to life with special animations.

The truck will be in Bedford Square, outside Princesshay from 1pm to 9pm today.

However, there’s one more chance to get even up-close and personal with the truck – there will be a lucky draw in which the winner can receive a home visit from the truck and win a Santa sack of goodies.

At the same time, Coca-cola will be donating 25p to Fareshare, a UK-wide charity that tackles food-waste and hunger, for every photo uploaded of their promotional packs.

To add to the fun, simply go on twitter and tweet #HolidaysAreComing for a personal (online) visit from the truck!