Exclusive: DJ Fresh is headlining SSB 2016

The SSB Jungle is coming for you all

The Tab can EXCLUSIVELY reveal that the headliner for The Safer Sex Ball 2016 will be the legendary, Brit nominated DJ FRESH.

With massive hits like ‘Louder’ and ‘Hot Right Now’, chart-topping DJ Fresh has collaborated with huge artists in the past, Rita Ora, Dizzee Rascal and Ms Dynamite to name a few.

The DJ who “delivered the UK its first full drum & bass Official Singles Chart Number 1″(Official Charts) will play one of his last ever shows for the 2500 students expected at this year’s Jungle themed event.

The Safer Sex Ball, dubbed the “Stuff of Legend’” by the Daily Mail, is now in its 22nd year and is expected to be bigger, wilder and raunchier than ever before.

With a dominatrix workshop, a wilderness ball pit and a vine pole-dancing photo booth, The Enchanted Group invites students to enter deep into the Jungle for what promises to be a roaring success. The infamous event hits Exeter this November, once again promising a night of rigs and raucousness, stockings and scandal, while keeping the fun in fundraising having raised tens of thousands of pounds for The Eddystone Trust in the past.

This “staple of the Exeter calendar” is long awaited and whether you’re a Cougar looking for fresh meat, an Anaconda out for a late night squeeze or a Beast on the dance floor, SSB is coming for you.

In the words of The Huffington post: ‘Great work, Exeter’.

Tickets released on the 16th October www.thessb.co.uk