Which previous Eurovision contestant is your halls?

Like Molly, no one has heard of Duryard

Old Lafrowda – ABBA

I miss Babushka

Very 70s

Just like ABBA these halls were made in the 70s and have definitely stood the test of time, still being a favourite for those who prefer a bit of history and originality with their halls, as opposed to the blandness of modern music/buildings.

These halls are often filled with History students who know a thing or two about ‘Waterloo’, and like Waterloo, you couldn’t escape if you wanted to.

Holland Hall and Penny C – Jedward

Which one’s this?

The comparisons are endless.

Both difficult to tell apart, both incredibly blonde, and both have interesting voices that instantly show that you are not a local.

New Lafrowda – Conchita Wurst

Very edgy

Universally liked and appreciated by young and liberal students who enjoy a good time, both Conchita and New Lafrowda are considered too much for the conservative values of those in Holland Hall or Penny C.

Both are known to grow very androgynous beards that leave you a bit confused.

And like Conchita’s winning song New Lafrowda has risen like a phoenix from the ashes of Old Lafrowda.

Point Exe – Ell and Nikki

Where?

Like Point Exe, you’re not entirely sure where Azerbaijan is, but you’ve definitely heard people talk about it.

Birk’s Grange – Blue

At the bottom of a hill

Loved by the people there, but ultimately doomed to fail because of the massive uphill struggle both face due to their unfortunate locations.

Moberly – Lordi

Grim

Just like Lordi, Moberly is quite scary, and loud.

And like Moberly, after watching Lordi’s 2006 performance, you’re left a bit confused as to why anyone would pick it.

Clydesdale Rise – Englebert Humperdink

Looks fun, and reliable

Very safe, and reliable, can’t really fault either of these two.

But as good as they are, they will ultimately only ever be picked by mature students.

Duryard – Molly

Very nice

Whilst both pleasant, and pretty much unhateable, they are both just known for no one knowing who or where they are.

James Owen Court – Graham Norton

Right at the heart of it

At the centre of the action, but ultimately always looking in on the others, making witty remarks from the outside, but really they just want to be involved.