Timepiece unveils its new look

It will reopen its doors tonight

With its huge covered smoking area and three floor layout, Timepiece was the place to go every Wednesday and Friday night.

Following Arena’s (RIP) “huge” refurbishment and rebranding over the summer, opening in September as Unit 1, it seems TP has jumped on the transformation bandwagon.  Now Timepiece too has had a facelift, closing over the Easter break to complete the work.

Timepiece’s official Facebook page has shared some photos of how the club, and in particular the infamous TopTop, is looking now, post facelift.

The notoriously slippery stairs have been moved along and it seems that extra banisters and rails have been put in place. It looks like retaining your dignity whilst walking down from TopTop may just be a little bit easier with the new aid.

The DJ booth has been moved, there’s a new bar and most importantly a new ‘dance podium’ next to the original ledge.

Despite the exciting jig around, it seems the colours are still the same and our beloved TP, still very recognisable.

The Facebook page also says that only TopTop has been completely refurbished at this point, whilst the rest of the club will be renovated over the summer.

What we’re all secretly wondering though is if they’ve left the Snoop Dog poster up. Have they given the clock a makeover or retained the timepiece that has come to symbolise drunken Wednesdays to us all?

Life’s big questions.

Timepiece opens again on all three floors on Friday the 13th.

It might look a little different but it’s still the TP we all know and love, ready and prepped for some post exam shenanigans.