Hijacked launch party sells out in record time

Simian Mobile Disco is going, why aren’t you?

Tomorrow night’s Hijacked launch party sold out in record time.

The event for the 2016 Hijacked festival comes to Phoenix, with Simian Mobile Disco as the headline act.

The line-up for this summer’s festival is yet to be announced, but nevertheless if you are one of the lucky ones that will be donning your uncle’s psychedelic 90’s shell suit and traipsing down with the rest of the awkwardly similarly dressed indie crowds to Phoenix, the Hijacked team promise to wet your pallet for what is to come this summer which has been billed as, “A diverse line up, immersive production and new collaborations with local and international artists.”

The fact that all the tickets have sold out is given all the more gravitas when considering the fact that it clashes with the first Lemmy of term, which weirdly enough is yet to sell out.

Hijacked head honcho Harry Horsfall said: “We are delighted to return for a third year and have been humbled by the incredible reaction to the launch party. With the festival in 2016 we aim to push the boundaries even further than before. We can’t wait to share more about our plans in the coming weeks.”