What’s the most outrageous thing you’ve done in TP?

The stories you weren’t too keen on sharing

Whether it’s in Top-Top or Rugby League corner, everyone has THAT story from TimePiece. Hopefully yours doesn’t involve minesweeping and bolting a pint of water only to realise the glass was actually full of vomit.

Octovia, first year, History

They did a reenactment of the mishap

“I was mega twerking on the ledge toward the middle of the dancefloor, having a great time. Sadly a bouncer escorted me off. I completely ignored his advice for me to stay off the ledge as I tried to get back on again.”

Tara, fourth year, Film

Caught mid coffee

“I went to Timepiece last night with a fake snake wrapped around me, I thought it looked pretty cool.”

Tom, third year, Philosophy

Sweet jumper bro

“You know that shed outside with the rafters on top? Well I lied down on the top of that and did a bolt off, that’s the only thing I want to tell you I’m afraid.”

Matthew, first year, Spanish

He’s still smiling so it can’t have been that bad

“I was sick on the floor, slipped over and then carried on dancing, I must of smelled pleasant.”

Kerensa, first year, Biochemistry

A picture from the night itself

“We bought a vibrating ring from the machine in the toilet and went around the dancefloor pressing it into people and seeing what they said or did.

“The main reaction we got was a slight bit of confusion and pleasure all in one.”

Ciera, first year, Marketing and Management

I got goosebumps just hearing about this story

“It was on Friday, we were in the piano bar and my friend Emma was really drunk and stopped the pianist playing halfway through his performance to ask him if he would let me sing. The guy said “sure drunk students sing karaoke all the time”, so I got up and sung “At Last” by Etta James with him playing the piano.

“The funny thing was that afterwards he asked if I would sing another song.”

Laura, second year, Psychology

Our most excited respondent

“I was really drunk and was having a dance and full on face planted on the floor, it was pretty embarrassing. I blacked out for a bit too, so I wouldn’t be able to tell you what happened after.”

Eloise, first year, Theology and Philosophy

Its a pretty big bruise

“Well I tried to do the splits in the bathroom cubicle when my friend was on the loo and I ended up kicking her in the head, in which she proceeded to bite me. I still have the mark if you want to see it.”

Liv, first year, Spanish and Italian

Cheeky Selfie

“Me and my friend were really thirsty and drank alot of water that had been left on a table, before realising that it was actually about 60 per cent someone else’s sick.”