Baewatch: Here are the hottest beach trends for summer

Jasmine Prasad

You’ll never look this good again

We’re in the South and the sun is out. We have a gorgeous outdoor pool at our disposal, and we’re literally 15 minutes away from the beach. What are we going to do with all of our free time here in Exeter before we leave for our glorious summers? Swim, of course.

But shedding down to the bare minimum is no reason to stop looking fly.

The 70’s Gal

1

The Summer 70’s trend is in full swing and is translating all over swimwear. There are some adorable fringed bikinis on the high street, it’s okay if you don’t want to full-on transport yourself to a past age. Try one of these frilly flouncy bikinis and you’ll get the 70’s style excess of material but in a cute way.

Tribal tribute

2

Prints come in all shapes and sizes this season. Tiny tribal prints like this are effective and adorable.

Sassy One Piece

3

With one-pieces being big this Summer, you need to make yours stand out. So go large, and your beach buds won’t ever forget your outfit.

Cover girl

4

We’re not forgetting cover-ups for when it gets colder. Pick up an awesome Hawaiian shirt re-work two piece from Vintage Store Exeter to stay bright even when you’re not in the water.

Graphics and prints

5

If you’re not wholly into rocking Speedos or a regular black swimsuit, don’t worry – there are 101 options for you. Try following the same print rules as the girls, they’ll love a guy with taste.

Bright and loud

7

Don’t ever be afraid to wear something seriously bright to the beach because you’ll honestly look like you’re having way more fun than anyone else.

Doesn’t care what you think

6

Someti

The Power Flowers

8

University of Exeter National noad

The Tab Exeter

last seen today at 06:59

Get Exeter news straight to your WhatsApp

To find out how to get EGB tickets, the latest SU scandals and what not to do in EX4. Straight into your DMs. 😘