Uni sex in the unisex: Everything you need to know about #YakJobGate

Is this the next Blowmeo and Juliet?

Two naughty library dwellers appeared to use social media to arrange for a quicky in the unisex toilets.

In what is being dubbed ‘The Yakjob’ by shocked Exeter students, there is speculation that two of our fellow library dwellers met in a unisex toilet in the Forum to engage in a sexual act.

At the time of year when Mosaic Monday’s are being replaced with 1am library sessions, two creative students met to blow off some steam and one may have even earned themselves a bit of cash.

The saga began when this innocuous yak was posted.

One of our bright and entrepreneurial students saw this as a lucrative business opportunity.

£10 well spent?

The alleged scene of the crime

One thing naturally led to another, and after agreeing to a £10 blowjob other revisers became interested.

Hope he remembered to ask for the change

There were a few hiccups along the way, but that generally happens when someone puts too much in their mouth too quickly.

Dignity intact then

And finally it was revealed to us that the transaction had been completed, with several winky emojis.

People were clearly impressed. One user said: “Student entrepreneurship at its best.”

Our revising Romeo admitted: “To everyone wondering what went down… She knocked and we were both like this is too funny and it happened I now have her number.”