Urban style photo shoot

Chi Khanh

Sporty urban style hasn’t gone yet, so change up your wardrobe with these key pieces to rock that urban and rough look

Models: Annabella Sato, Alexandra Wright, Gabriella Drake
Photographer: Charli Liddle Photography
Makeup and Styling: Zoe Wong, Chi Khanh

The sweatshirt and skirt combo

Inspired by the tennis skirt, this combo looks sporty with element of cuteness Sweatshirt: Fierte Veridique, Skirt: Private, Shoes: Nike

Inspired by the tennis skirt, this combo looks sporty with element of cuteness.
Sweatshirt: Fierte Veridique, Skirt: Private, Shoes: Nike

Picture 2

The cropped sweatshirt

Crop top and leggings are just no-brainer, but change it up a bit by adding those PVC effect leg-gings and a checked flannel shirt for some colours. Top and leggings: Topshop, Flannel shirt: Vintage, Beanie: Private

Crop top and leggings are just no-brainer, but change it up a bit by adding those PVC effect leggings and a checked flannel shirt for some colours.
Top and leggings: Topshop, Flannel shirt: Vintage, Beanie: Private

Picture 4

The bomber jacket

Retro and cool! Bomber jacket: Urban Outfitters, Crop top and Shorts: Private

Retro and cool!
Bomber jacket: Urban Outfitters, Crop top and Shorts: Private

Picture 6

The jumpsuit

When you’re lazy and can’t be bothered to find a matching outfit, throw on a jumpsuit! It’s com-fortable, sporty, and time efficient. OOTD in 10 seconds! Jumpsuit: Topshop

When you’re lazy and can’t be bothered to find a matching outfit, throw on a jumpsuit! It’s comfortable, sporty and time efficient. OOTD in 10 seconds!
Jumpsuit: Topshop

The puffy jacket

This baby will keep you warm and dry from those freezing rainy days. A little shine from the metallic material will surely brighten your moody day in style. Jacket: Topshop, Beanie: Private

This baby will keep you warm and dry from those freezing, rainy days. A little shine from the metallic material will surely brighten up your moody day in style.
Jacket: Topshop, Beanie: Private

The oversized top

Throw on this oversized top over a mini skirt or a pair of shorts, or even a mini dress will in-stantly add some sporty elements to your outfit. Oversized top: Topshop, Mini Dress: Private

Throw on this over-sized top over a mini skirt or a pair of shorts, or even a mini dress, will instantly add some sporty elements to your outfit.
Oversized top: Topshop, Mini Dress: Private

Here’s a sneak peek behind the scenes

University of Exeter National noad

The Tab Exeter

last seen today at 01:44

Get Exeter news straight to your WhatsApp

To find out how to get EGB tickets, the latest SU scandals and what not to do in EX4. Straight into your DMs. 😘