Hijacked Festival is back and bigger than ever

The Thieves are coming back to Exeter for the festival’s second session this May

hijacked noad thick and thieves

After the tremendous success of the inaugural Hijacked festival last year, the Thick As Thieves team are back to celebrate the start of summer in Exeter alongside Our House, Hold It Down and the university’s very own Beats and Bass Society.

Tickets for Exeter Hijacked are already on sale for the day-long event of dance music-fuelled fun in the sun. It will be held on Saturday 30th May at a venue in Exeter to be confirmed.

Last year’s event

This year’s event is set to be even bigger than last year, with a larger capacity of 3000 secured, and the first batch available sold out in record time.

The secret line up will be announced in early February, and the Facebook page for the festival promises “perfect sound and lighting, forward-thinking programming and an insatiable party atmosphere”.

There are currently limited £34 tickets remaining in the third release, and the next and final release of tickets will be priced at £39 each.

For more information and tickets, see the event’s Facebook page, and the official website.