Miss XXXeter talks bondage

If you’re not tied up with dissertation deadlines, here are some handy suggestions of what you can get tied up with

Miss XXXeter xxxeter

Imagine being tied, hands outstretched to the bedposts; blind-folded; collared; and naked. You don’t know where your partner is but you’re imagining their naked body, imagining it on top of yours; knowing that soon you will be fucking. You feel the brush of them against your skin and it tingles.

Your sex prickles with anticipation and excitement. Your arousal is sky high and the intensity of every sound and feeling keeps you on the edge as you wait at the mercy of your partners touch.

The intimacy of making love may seem incredible already, but the intensity bondage can bring to your love life keeps it fresh and exciting. Don’t let sex become boring.

A more extreme example

If you find yourself thinking about what’s for dinner or what’s on TV tonight you should probably be trying something new.

And maybe that thing should be bondage.

Let your partner dominate you. Let them have the control and you’ll find a whole new level of explosive passion.

Being the ‘submissive’ may seem scary, but by trusting your partner you allow them to open you up (not just literally) to spots you may never have found and orgasms you didn’t know possible. The feeling of being controlled can heighten sexual sensitivity.

Rope can be purchased at any good hardware store, though clients should be cautious to avoid chaffing

When in a position where you cannot see, you cannot move or you cannot hear, every touch is a shock to your nerves making each one so much more exciting and sensual.

Or, if you’re the dominating type, imagine the image of your powerless and restrained partner.

As well as being aesthetically pleasing it gives you free reign to watch their every reaction to your surprises while they lay unsuspecting. Use your tongue, lips and oils to surprise them.

Wind them up till to they beg you to be inside them.

These can be quite expensive. Make sure you take due care to maintain the straps on the buckles

Recreate your own pornographic fantasies. One of my partners even filmed me secretly from my blindfolded and handcuffed helpless beginning through to intense climax, and then sent it to me the next day.

Although a little surprised, watching it back instantly aroused me and I called him immediately to satisfy my needs.

The best orgasms are those which stimulate the most senses, whether through collars, blindfolds or restraints bondage can reveal a new exciting pleasure.

Just remember where you put the keys to the handcuffs…!