Carol Service at St James’ Park

One of the UK’s biggest carol services is taking place on the university’s doorstep this December.

carol service christmas December Evangelical Christian Union St. James' Park the tab the tab exeter

The days are getting shorter, it’s so cold you can see your breath inside your own house and an array of ugly jumpers are hitting campus.

This can only mean one thing: it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Along with the mulled wine and lights around town, a carol service hosted by the Evangelical Christian Union is set to attract over 3,000 students and members of the public to St James’ Park.

Highlights of the evening include a talk on the Christmas message, plenty of classic carols and a free mince pie (or two).

Mmmm…

There’s even something for the more reluctant (or just tone deaf!) singers as the a-capella societies, Salvation Army Band and also a children’s choir will be filling the stadium with their beautiful melodies.

The Carol Service takes place on Monday 9th December and is free for all to attend, so head down for 7pm to be a part of this seasonal sensation.