TabTV Living Room Sessions: Cameron Bloomfield

As part of his ‘Living Room Tour’ project, Cameron Bloomfield performs for TabTV.

Cameron Bloomfield exclusive Living Room Sessions the tab the tab exeter

Scroll down for YouTube video.

If you’re anything like most Exeter students, you’ll spend a lot of time complaining about the lack of alternative nights – without ever actually making the effort to attend any of the new ones sprouting up this year.

Last Monday, this little dilemma was solved for some lucky students when the up-and-coming and incredibly talented Cameron Bloomfield came to perform in their living room.

Cameron Bloomfield performing for TabTV.

Cameron, a London-based singer-songwriter, has started his own ‘Living Room Tour‘ project in which he is travelling around the UK from city to city, performing intimate gigs in people’s houses.

Turning up to Exeter after a long, Stagecoach-occupied day, he got stuck into meeting and greeting a living room full of students before entertaining them with his music.

Cameron’s Kickstarter ‘Living Room Tour’ page (click on image).

He played a bunch of his own songs and a couple of covers (most notably Notorious B.I.G.’s ‘Juicy’), which, with his charismatic personality and beautiful voice, were well received by everyone in the audience.

Following the gig, having had a few crazy nights during his first week on tour, Cameron stayed in to watch Made in Chelsea. (The Tab hears he intends to win over Binky with his songs sometime in the near future.)