The Great British Bake Off Drinking Game
Because we love a tipple as much as Mary Berry.
It’s what we’ve all been waiting for: the final of The Great British Bake Off! To help with the nerves as we wait to see who is crowned this year’s winner (go Ruby!), here’s a little light entertainment. (Warning: by the halfway point, you may well be completely off your face.)
Drink ONE finger:
- Whenever you see a bit of wildlife e.g. sheep, squirrels etc.
- If you’d eat what’s on your screen.
- If you find yourself strangely attracted to Paul Hollywood.
Drink TWO fingers:
- Whenever there’s an innuendo.
- Whenever Sue or Mel make puns.
- When Paul Hollywood pierces someone’s heart with his blue eyes.
- Whenever they say something in French.
- When Kimberley beams her bright whites, 2 fingers.
Drink THREE fingers:
- If something’s over-baked.
- …or if something’s under-baked.
- Whenever Ruby says she’s shit or her bakes are shit.
- Soggy bottom? 3 fingers.
- If the crème patissiere isn’t as it should be.
- If at any point you think ‘I wish Mary Berry was my nan’.
Drink FOUR fingers:
- Any time you think ‘I could bake better’.
- When Frances is accused of having ‘style over substance’.
And when the winner is announced:
- Bolt a full glass of whatever you’re drinking; then do a shot of anything alcoholic that’s in sight.
- As an extension of the above rule, if Ruby wins, you have to chug a glass of red wine (because ruby port isn’t as nice).