Five Creative Ways to Make Use of Exeposé

Disproving the claim that print media is a waste of paper in today’s internet-using society, The Tab gives you its tongue-in-cheek guide of how to make best use of Exeposé.

| UPDATED Exeposé the tab the tab exeter

1. Practice your free throws:

Picture the scene: you’ve reached the end of your morning lecture. You’ve realised the only thing scrawled on your refill pad is your name and the title of whatever subject you’ve supposed to have been learning about for the past hour or so.

In a moment of frustration, you then decide to rip it off the page, screw it up and sink it straight into the recycling bin as you leave the room. But wait: people are watching, your hands clam up, the pressure grows.

To avoid embarrassing yourself in future, The Tab advises practicing your free throws with a copy of Exeposé. Within no time at all, you’ll have a higher percentage from the line than Kevin Durant. Even your lecturer will be impressed.

2. Make a fetching paper hat:

The snapback epidemic has reached critical mass, but you can be one step ahead of everyone in the fashion stakes by making your own hat and rocking it around campus.

This willing participant preferred not to be identified.

3. Cover someone’s room:

Repay the naïvety of trusting housemates when they go away for the weekend by totally covering their room with newspaper.

Mr. Murdoch didn’t fail to see the irony

4. Bathroom reading:

You could even have a flick through it on the throne.

5. Crack open a bottle:

Many of you will have seen it done with a lighter or even a five-pound note, but you can open a bottle with some tightly rolled newspaper. See below for a demonstration video.