Survey Slams Student Cooking Skills

Survey on South West students reveals just how bad our eating habits are.

| UPDATED Food kfc Panasonic South West Students Student Diet the tab the tab exeter

Recently released researched has revealed up to 80% of South West student dinners consist of processed foods and take away deliveries.

Cheeseburger and curly fries: a staple part of the student diet.

Panasonic’s investigation into student eating habits has revealed that with no parents around to provide it seems more of us are turning to convenience foods, with no intentions of looking back.

With 54% of us admitting we’re too lazy to cook from scratch and 17% confessing to regularly skipping breakfast the research shows student diets are rapidly declining (tell us something we didn’t know).

Greens: we probably need a few more of these (even if they make your wee smell weird).

The research also found our weekly fruit and veg consumption to be a pitiful 8 portions, with us averaging a daily calorie intake of 2696, proving a possible explanation for the dreaded ‘Freshman 15’.

So just think, next time you’re sandwiching noodles between slices of toast or grabbing a post-Timepiece burger you’re not doing your hips any favours, but, then again, it isn’t our fault they taste so good!

Colonel Sanders says it all. Popcorn chicken: the best hangover cure.