I Know What You Did During Freshers’ Week…

Yeah, that’s right. We know what you’ve all been up to…

| UPDATED Exeter the tab the tab exeter University of Exeter University of Exeter Freshers' Week

The dust has settled, all bags are packed away, the glasses have clinked and the rum has all gone.

Last week, you woke up, hazy-eyed, to the buzz of an alarm clock as you realised it’s time to be a real-life student.

So, here at The Tab Exeter, we’ve compiled a little list to help jog your memory of what you got up to during fresher’s at Exeter.

1. Actually shed a tiny tear when Mum and Dad pulled away (even after you acted as if you didn’t know who they were around your new flatmates.

2. Got to know your new housemates a little too well during a racy game of never have I ever.

3. Discovered all the delights the Lemmy has to offer. Starring; queues, sweat, sing-a-longs and those relentless sharks!

4. Got lost…

5. Joined a society JUST to get a free t-shirt so you can utilise your skills as a human-billboard

6. Bought your first Timepiece double – followed by perhaps a few too many more

7. Forgot to EG

8. Felt far from fresh after a few too many crazy nights at the Lemmy

9. Been tempted by the elegant decor and unmistakable aroma of the local quality restaurants that are Mega Kebab and The Golden Horn

10. Complained about the hills

11. Been told the names and courses of countless fellow students you’ve met on nights out

12. Forgotten those names 8 seconds later

13. Gone to a society taster solely for the free food

14. Compared A Level results and private schools over a cuppa with your new chums

15. Thrown some mad shapes on the Mozzas dance floor after a healthy dose of Dutch courage

16. Attempted an elaborate meal at a questionable hour of the morning

17. Tried a famous Firehouse pizza and gave up after 3 slices

18. Been hounded by the football lads trying to sell you Varsity tickets – it is the biggest event of the student year after all…

19. Picked up more free pens than you could ever dreamed of using at the Activities Fayre

20. Read The Tab (well you’re reading it now!)