Fresh Fashion: Timepiece

Tab Fashion give your their club-by-club guide to going out in style.

| UPDATED fashion Fresh Fashion the tab the tab exeter University of Exeter Freshers' Week

When we first arrived in Exeter, we had no idea what to expect from the nightlife and, more importantly, what to wear. Luckily for you, critiquing different venues throughout the week, here’s Tab Fashion‘s style guide for where you’ll all be heading on Friday evening for The Tab Exeter‘s launch: Timepiece.

The place to be every Wednesday and Friday evening, TP boasts a more relaxed, informal style compared to the rest of the city’s clubs: the perfect place to showcase your shorts, crop tops and statement tees.

As the floor can get pretty sticky – watch out for spilled drinks from overenthusiastic dancers – stick to boots for the perfect look.

Think Artic Monkeys, The Strokes and some old-fashioned tunes from The Killers (most likely Mr. Brightside). Don’t be afraid to go grunge, not chic.

And it when it comes to completing the perfect night out at Timepiece? Make sure to grab yourself a TP burger – one of the best Exeter has to offer…