The Green Machine

The Green Machine is back on The Tab, and we’re bringing you all the action from Exeter’s BUCS fixtures, home and away.

18:00

This is The Tab signing off. Congratulations to all of our winners today, and best of luck for the evening’s matches.

We’ll leave you with our current BUCS position: 

17:40

EULCH 3s have won gold!

Meanwhile, our badminton team won 9-0 last night, cementing their number one spot in the league ahead of Friday’s big game.

17:15

While you lot get excited about EURFC’s win (well done, boys), we revisit the girls hockey team’s finest moments today:

Before…

… during…

… and after

17:05

It’s a win for EULHC and EURC!

17:00

Here’s a round up of the day’s results:

EURFC 4s 71 – 0 Bath 4s.
EURFC 3s 23 – 7 Bath 3s
EURFC 2s 47 – 10 Southampton 1s
EURFC 6s 70 – 0 Bath Spa 1s
EUMHC 4s 0-3 Bristol

EURFC 5s captain Rory Macrae said, “Massive win for us – they held well in the first half but couldn’t cope with our tempo.

“This sets us up nicely for a fantastic winner-takes-all clash with Bristol next week. An all-round great day for the club, every team in the driving seat in their league – could be four promotions out of a possible four for us, touch wood.”

Here’s a photograph of the hockey girls warming up earlier today, before they beat Gloucester 3-0:

And a cheeky changing room snap:

16:45

We start with bad news. Our men’s Table Tennis 1s lost to Southampton.

But EURFC have absolutely smashed it today, with a full house: 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th all top. 4th top 3 in 3’s league. 1s knocked out BUCS semi-final vs Durham.

Here’s a picture of Jack Nowell collecting his LV Rugby Breakthrough Player award from Rob Hunter:

The girls are doing well too, with EULHC winning 1-0. Here’s a shot from the match:

16:30

The Green Machine is back, and this week’s been a big one. The Tab will be on duty for the next hour, bringing you the action from the huge games we have this week.