Fashion in the Forum

As Spring/Summer 2013 kicks into gear, Abie Dyer and Elle Charig find out what you’re wearing on campus.

Blaise Dyer and Grace McGeehan, 2nd year Psychology students. Blaise describes her style as sophisticated and loves to shop at Zara and Topshop. Grace shops on eBay and describes her style as quite boyish.

Paddy Stafford, a 2nd year Maths and Politics student, describes his style as colourful. He shops in charity shops and wears a lot of t-shirts made by his sister Jo Stafford!

Scarlett Wang, an International Management student whose favourite shop is Zara, describes her style as ‘easy chic’.

Thomas James (TJ), a 2nd year History student, shops at Urban Outfitters and diverseclothing.com. He also claims to knit his own clothes and describes his style as ‘comfortable, stylish and promiscuous’.

Hannah Gow, a 2nd year Psychology student who describes her style as ‘chilled out’ likes to shop at H&M, Republic and charity shops.

Christina Pyke, a 2nd year student studying French and Spanish, shops at Topshop and Urban Outfitters and describes her style as smart casual.

Jasper Wolley, a 3rd year Psychology student also describes his style as smart casual and loves to shop in H&M and Urban Outfitters.

Vivian Law, 2nd year History student, shops at Zara and Topshop and describes her style as comfortable and smart.