Will walk for work (and charity)

For budding lawyers and avid walkers, the annual Wainwright Walk is here.

| UPDATED jobs Law Wainwright Walk

Take some time out from deadline stress by enjoying the annual Wainwright Walk: spend the afternoon having a stroll around Exeter, networking with legal professionals and having a glass of champagne or two over canapés. Obviously the champers won’t match up to Mosaic’s vintage bubbly, but what can you do?

The Wainwright Walk, held on Tuesday March 12, aims to raise money for the University of Exeter Community Legal Helpdesk which provides support and guidance to those who are ineligible for legal aid but who cannot afford legal representation.  For more information click here.

This year Baroness Helena Kennedy QC, one of Britain’s most distinguished lawyers, is leading the walk. As well as Baroness Kennedy, solicitors, barristers and judges from across the South West and London will also be joining the walk. Hint: networking opportunity.

The Wainwright Walk gets you out of the library and hopefully on the path to a job, but if you can’t take part but want to be involved you can donate and spread the word to friends and family?

Getting involved is easy. All you need to do is email Erika Borley ([email protected]) to register as a walker and then set up your very own Wainwright Walk JustGiving page.

For more information please visit the Facebook page.