V day’s almost here…what are you going to wear?

The big day’s not far off, so here’s a Tab guide to date outfits.

If you’re going out for dinner on Valentine’s Day and struggling for what to wear, let The Tab help you with a few date ideas. Draw the line somewhere between flirty and slutty and the night should go with a…bang.

A few ideas

Girls, if all else fails, turn up in something like this bearing beer. We can guarantee 100% satisfaction.

But for the more reserved and less brazen out there, how about something more traditional?

Keep it simple in jeans, pair with a cute vest and heels but make it flirty by wearing this one from Topshop with the back lace panel.

Sex it up in a dress and heels…this one (also from Topshop) is great in that from the front it is form fitting but has the most amazing cut out back. And it’s pretty cheap…

The last suggestion comes in the form of a cute skirt and lace crop top. Add the necklace to keep it sweet yet that little bit sexy.

P.S. A word of warning from Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to the boys out there in danger of forgetting V Day.

And for the singles out there, how far wrong can you go in something along these lines.