Green Machine

18.00 EUSC (surf club) 2s won 56-47. More importantly, their Tweet was great. – ‘@TabExeterSport EUSC 2’s coming back from Bantham in the Mondeo. Poseidon put in a good slog but […]

18.00

EUSC (surf club) 2s won 56-47. More importantly, their Tweet was great. – ‘@TabExeterSport EUSC 2’s coming back from Bantham in the Mondeo. Poseidon put in a good slog but in the end we won 56-47′

Thats what I like to see.

17.45

4s go through after a diving goal from Scott Woolley

17.25

4s v 5s game has gone to extra time. Serious excitement at the waterbase. Have been assured that the EUMHC 6s are providing both ‘constructive’ and ‘non-partisan’ support…

17.20

Its 1-1 in the EUMHC 4s v 5s cup knockout game with only 2 minutes left. Do they penalties in Hockey ? I sincerely hope so, I really do.

17.10

EULHC 3s narrowly beat UWE 2-1 to go through to cup semis – goals from Bron and Miller. I’ll overlook their lack of #greenmachine. This time.

17.00

Right got some more results for you after that little technical hitch

EULHC 1s win 2-0 against Gloucestershire, Zoe Burrell bagging 2 goals in that one.

EURFC 1s bag a bonus point victory over Hartpury as they build momentum for Varsity. Surely we’re favourites now…

EUAFC continue their bad day with the 2s losing 4-0 away at Cardiff Met – tough trip in all fairness.

16.00

Green Machine is back once again on this lovely day to bring you the updates from all the BUCS action…

Sorry for the late start folks, got a little sidetracked.

Good news is – we’ve got plenty of results already

First up, EUAFC 1s lost 3-1, rather disappointingly to St. Mary’s Twickenham in the cup, with Sean Buxton grabbing the goal there.

EURL 1s won a tough game 28-14 away at Bath in what has to be their best performance this season

EUGC 2s won 4-2 against Bournemouth to win back to back league titles. To paraphrase one Charlie Sheen ‘#winning’

Unfortunately the mightily impressive EUGC 1s lost 4-2, also against Bournemouth, but have won the league anyway. complacency ?