The Green Machine

The Tab brings you all the sporting coverage you could wish for on a Wednesday afternoon.

18.00

EUMHC 2s beat their 3s 4-2 after a nervy start in the big derby game

EUTC 2s beat Cardiff to go top of their BUCS division

17.20

EURFC 1s lost 25-10 in a tight away match against UWIC to end their recent run of good form. Just makes Varsity that much bigger.

Meanwhile, EURL 2s posted this picture of them before their game today. Stirring is the word.

17.15

FInally got some results in;

The riding team 2s won their BUCS competition today (no idea what that entails) – courtesy of Kathryn Jarvis who’s ace on twitter

EUMHC got on a roll with the 1s defeating Bristol 3-1, Andrew Ross, Nick Cooper and Ed Carson providing the goals, while the 3s our currently 1-0 against the 2s in what is set to an epic local derby

Finally, golf 2s beat Bournemouth in the league to remain unbeaten

16.30

Mens Hockey 4s beat Plymouth 4-2, goals come from Tom Grimes and Scott Woolley

I’ll bring you more when i have it.

16.00

Still very few results, so here’s what Duckes looked like last summer;

and heres a recent photo;

As you can see; not ideal.

15.55

Things a bit slow at the moment, Netball 2s have won, though their twitter requires skills of deduction i do not posses, and therefore I can’t tell you the score. Apologies.

15.45

EURL 2s ease past Bristol 36-0, on what has been termed ‘the world’s smallest pitch’

In other news, Golf 1s secured a 3-3 against Newport to remain unbeaten. Not much of a golf expert myself so absolutely no idea how the scoring system works. Google it.

Afternoon all, and i’m sure you’ll be excited to know that Green Machine is back, bringing you all the action from a packed day of BUCS action.

Unfortunately, even though its both sunny and windy today (ideal drying conditions according to a Geography student) both Duckes and Topsham are waterlogged.

However, we still have so many games to bring you, including some serious local derbies in both Hockey and Netball.

Here are just some of the big games taking place today;

Rugby Union:

Mens 1s vs UWIC 1s

Mens 3s vs UWIC 3s
Hockey:
Women’s 1st vs Bristol 1st
Men’s 4s vs Plymouth 1st
Men’s 1st vs Bristol 1st
Exeter Men’s 3s vs Exeter Men’s 2s

Netball:

Ex 1s vs Gloucestershire 1s
Ex 2s vs Plymouth 1s
Ex 5s vs Ex 4s

Tennis:
Women’s 1st vs Bristol 1s
Women’s 3s vs Swansea 1s
Men’s 1st vs Cardiff Met 1s
Men’s 3s vs UWE 2s

As always get involved with all your pictures and updates with @TabExeterSport, using #greenmachine