Simon Cowell wants you!

What better place to find Britain’s next superstar than down the fruit and veg aisle?

| UPDATED BGT Britain's Got Talent morrisons

“I can wax my whole body without fainting” and “I can complete centurion without throwing up” are just a couple of examples of Exeter’s student talent that could (well . . . definitely not) turn up on your TV.

Exeter’s finest are looking to impress Simon Cowell

If any of you popped to Morrisons for a pint of milk this Saturday, you’ll probably have witnessed some eight-year-old breakdancing or a West Country rapper at the ‘Talent Spot Day’ that took place at the supermarket.

Many talented hopefuls gathered at the supermarket in an attempt to reach the next round of auditions for Britain’s Got Talent and to perform in front of the judges: Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon and David Walliams.

If you were unlucky enough to miss the chance to exhibit your talents, dry your tears. The search for stardom continues as Morrisons have installed ‘Talent Boxes’ in every store.

You’ll be able to drop off a DVD or memory stick containing your recorded performance whilst stocking up on beers for the weekend.