Vintage Fair arrives on Campus

Retro retail is set to make a comeback as “Crikey! It’s Vintage!” continue their invasion across Devon, bringing 1940’s chic to the University of Exeter this term. The […]

Retro retail is set to make a comeback as “Crikey! It’s Vintage!” continue their invasion across Devon, bringing 1940’s chic to the University of Exeter this term.

The team will be paying their first visit to the university on 17th January from 11am- 4pm in the foyer of Devonshire House.

With twenty stalls to be set up for your perusal you will feel like you have stepped through a time portal to the glamorous past; with a vibrant mix of clothes, home-ware and gift ideas at your disposal!

Makeovers will also be on offer to transform your makeup, hairstyle and even nail art to that typical of the ‘40s.

Roll up to your lecture looking like a 40s bombshell

You can immerse yourself in the world of vintage with four more monthly fairs in Devonshire House, up until June.

There is also a “Spring Fling” involving a fashion show and dazzling evening of music and dance distinctive to the era, which will take place on 2nd March at the Thistle Hotel, Exeter.

If you’re ready to begin the new term with an edgy style or just want to try something different, make sure you get down to the fair and embrace your inner vintage vixen!