After Exams Project: What You Need To Know

Original Sin plug the return of their Sunday night bash.

The After Exams Project is back with a bang tomorrow night, and Original Sin want you to know about it. 2,000 students, five venues, one ticket.

To whet your appetite, Original Sin have teamed up with Dominos to guarantee those attending 50% off their order before 1am tonight.

Then tomorrow, it’s up to you to choose between Walkabout, Rococos, Mama Stones, Mosaic and EX4 as you let your hair down following a hard week’s work! Details of what you can expect from each venue can be found here.

The Tab will be on the hunt for new writers and photographers – come and chat to one of our promo team and sign yourself up.

We’ll also be hosting a Confession Cam in the Rococos VIP room if there’s an embarrassing story you feel you have to get off your chest.

And, for the more lusty among you, Pullcam will be meandering between venues, snapping your snogs!

Original Sin manager Jem Bauermeister explained how “we’re going to be introducing a few new concepts which will be carrying on in Rococos this term, including shotskis and flatlining… DJ Will.B from Dirty Sexy People will be playing God from the comfort of Rococo’s decks and dropping the drink prices to £1 at random intervals throughout the night!”

So grab a slice tonight and hit the town tomorrow – we’ll see you there!