Campaigns against campaigns in SSB debate

Facebook campaigns spring up across Exeter to voice opposition to the opposition of the SSB. Bored yet?

safer sex ball

It’s the internet craze that’s sweeping campus.

On Monday, The Tab reported the beginnings of a facebook campaign against the SSB’s ‘tribal’ theme.

The original anti-theme group

Now, in what some are already dubbing the most significant battle since William and Harold met near Hastings, a counter campaign has been set up.

The Campaign against the campaign against racist Safer Sex Ball theme says the original anti-SSB campaign is “ridiculous and needs to go.”

The pro-SSB facebook group has already attracted 216 likes to the anti-SSB’s 104.

The campaign against the campaign

However, in yet another twist to this fearsome debate, the pro-SSB group have themselves seen a rival group set up to thwart their objectives.

The Campaign against the campaign against the campaign against racist SSB theme, which purports to boast the support of former England captain John Terry, has 20 likes.

Sadly though, the group seem more intent on poking fun rather than engaging in this most sensible of debates.

The campaign against the campaign against the…

Sarah Ali, posting on the Campaign against the campaign against the campaign against racist SSB theme, said: “This is just getting ridiculous now.”

Where will we draw the line?