The Green Machine

Your round-up of Exeter’s Bucs action.

green machine

It’s Wednesday. It’s the Green Machine. Welcome to The Tab‘s liveblog, giving you the round-up on this afternoon’s Bucs action.

Lots of games called off this afternoon due to the shocking weather. Who’s out there though? Let’s have it!

17.15

Half-time in the charity hockey game between the men’s 4th and 5th teams. It’s 1-0 to the 4ths up at the Sports Park. If you’re stuck in the Library and want to venture outside, get along and support this great cause!

16.40

The Green Machine shares your pain Clara!

16.25

The hockey boys warming up for this afternoon’s charity game… Nom nom nom.

16.15

So what scores do we have for you on this darkest of Bucs days? There’s not a lot out there. We count 12 postponed fixtures.

Apart from the squash success, all we’ve got so far is a narrow defeat for Golf’s mixed 3rd team at the hands of Swansea’s 1sts. Unlucky gals and guys. Must have been miserable out on a golf course in this weather though.

16.10

You can see the damage done by the rain to this week’s fixture list. Hardly a live match in sight. Men’s squash (indoors, naturally) destroyed Southampton and UWE, though.

16:00

Tab editor and all-round men’s football big name Oli Rossiter laments the lack of action as the rain comes down outside.

15:50

This afternoon sees Men’s hockey 4ths v Men’s hockey 5ths in their charity match to raise funds for brain injury sufferers.

15:45

Exeter sitting pretty in fourth place in the Bucs table. Loughborough (grim), Bath and Durham are ahead.