Very ice work, RAG

Get into the festive feel by donning your skates and hopping onto the ice with RAG!

| UPDATED exeter tab Ice Rink rag sanya burgess the tab exeter University of Exeter

This Year, the RAG society at the University of Exeter will be bringing the University’s very first outdoor Ice-Rink to the campus from the 5th-10th November.

All proceeds from the Ice-Rink will be going to the four charities that Exeter RAG support: FORCE, Isaac House, Devon Rape Crisis Services and New life Foundation.

The ice-rink will be situated just outside the Forum and cost you just £5 as a student to twirl about and be merry for a good cause.

If your family is coming down to bring you clean socks and emergency good, get them involved in the special Family Fun Day on campus, on Saturday 10th November.

Students volunteering with the Raising and Giving Society (RAG) work throughout the year to raise money for their selected charities through various fundraising events and other initiatives. Last year Exeter RAG managed to raise £146, 275.34 for charity!

For more information please ring 07814922576 or email [email protected]