The Green Machine

Live updates from all the major BUCS action.

Follow our live updates from all the action from today’s BUCS matches. Tweet your thoughts and pictures to @TabExeterSport and we’ll post them up on here. 

17.45

EUMHC 1s get back on track with a 5-0 defeat of Cardiff Met, whilst the 5’s go down 8-0 to a superior Bath 2s

Meanwhile the Tennis club notched up three 12-0 wins for the 1s,2s and 3s in a hugely successful afternoon

17.10

Just worked out that EURFC 2s,3s,4s,5s and 6s won today… Timepeice will definitely be hectic.

17.00

EURL 1s narrowly lost to Cardiff Met 26-20 in a game captain Billy Glover described as ‘brutal’.

Great results from all the teams so far today, something tells me Timepeice could be rather hectic.

16.45

EURFC 2s beat UWE 20-8

The squash teams have had an unbeaten afternoon, with the 1s completing a successful afternoon by winning 5-0 at home to Plymouth.

stay tuned for action from the EUNC 1s game, the result from the EUWRFC game and many more…

16.25

Results coming thick and fast now, and a great day for EURFC continues with the 5’s winning 37-5 against Southampton Solent, with the 4s beating Bath 12-10.

EUAFC 1s were held to a 1-1 draw against Marjons (still no idea), whilst the 3s won 3-2 away at Plymouth thanks to a late comeback and 2 goals by Rob Fellingham

EULC ladies 1s were held to a draw in a high scoring 10 all game against Cambridge.

16.20

EURFC’s Fresh 1s continue their unbeaten run with a 28-7 victory over fierce rivals Bath

EULC mens 2s lose 4-2 against Bournemouth.

EULHC 1s win 2-1 against Cambridge, whilst the 3s were held to a 1-1 draw against Plymouth in a west country derby.

16.00 

EULC defend their ‘fortress Duckes’ with a 12-3 victory over Plymouth

EURL 2s win 20-10 against Glamorgan at home.

Theres still some big games to come, with EUWRFC looking to build on their victory last week, a spicy derby match served up by the EUMHC 2s and 3s,  and a load of EURFCs coming your way.

15.45

whilst we wait for the results from the early kickoffs to come in, check out this picture of Scott Woolley taking one for the team to snatch a last minute winner for EUMHC 4s

15.10

EUMHC 4s snatch a dramatic 5-4 victory against Portsmouth with Scott Woolley grabbing a last minute winner.

EURL 2s are narrowly losing to Glamorgan 4-6

EUAFC 2s are 1-0 up against Bath after taking a very early lead.

14.40

Good afternoon once again sports fans, we have a very busy week of BUCS action to bring you this afternoon, and even more Timepiece action to tell you about tomorrow.

Here are just some of the games we’ll be reporting on today:

EURL face the Welsh today with 1’s away at Cardiff Met, with the 2’s are at home to Glamorgan.

EURFC 2’s are playing UWE 1s at home with a reportedly ‘vociferous’ home crowd, whilst the Fresh 1s face a tough test away against Bath 4s, and the 3s take on Bath 3s at home.

EUAFC 1s also face Marjons 1s (who?) whilst their seconds try to go top of their BUCS league in a tough game against Bath 3s

EUMHC try to recover from last weeks loss with a home game against Cardiff Met, whilst its an all exeter derby for the 2s and 3s.

Finally Mens Lacrosse take on Plymouth 1s and the Netball 1s take on Kent.