Exeter Freshers Bare Their Rococos

Obama-philes, cross-dressers and high-octane kidnappings. It could only be the Battle of the Halls photo contest.

In the build-up to the famed Battle of the Halls event at Rococos tonight, first years have been stripping off and parading around campus to represent their halls in the first event: the ‘Show Us What You Got’ photo competition.

Original Sin offer 100 points for this, the first of six rounds of Battle of the Halls. Here, The Tab gives you a hall-by-hall breakdown of the contributors so far.

MARDON

A variation on the textbook ‘get naked in the Holland quad’ effort we see every year, these Mardonians have opted to depict their version of Darwin’s ‘Origin of Man’. Great rigs chaps.

NORTHFIELD

Though far from campus, this self-catered hall are not afraid to go the distance for Original Sin. Bonus points for misuse of kitchenware.

EXETER HALLS

Another visit to Holland quad, this is one of a series of pictures showing a group of Exeter Halls gents and their two female companions, who feature prominently in almost all of their efforts (see below). A strong statement from the holders.

ST GERMANS

Minimal on the nudity front with a paltry two cheeks on show, this on-campus self-catered halls “whipped up” this contribution.

LAFROWDA

A political twist an old favourite, the simulated spitroast, the “Swedish prison” stake their claim through rubber masks and good ol’ American patriotism.

HOLLAND

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8CTeFNdc5Q

This video feature from the poshos documents their kidnapping of Ellie Taylor Roberts, a Nash Grove OS ticket rep, and subjecting her to torture and intimidation. Shame the other halls couldn’t afford a video camera.

DURYARD

A step up from the Holland quad strip, these Duryard babes took advantage of lax security and dared to bare in the stairwell. Great stealth ladies.

BIRKS GRANGE

Alongside their other effort which features naked lads in over four different halls, the Birks boys throw us this gender-bending curveball. I’m not totally sure how I feel about this one.

For all the pictures and more details about Battle of the Halls, visit the Original Sin Facebook page.

UPDATE: Exeter Halls students save Lafrowda ticket reps: