Overheard In Exeter returns

We’ve been keeping our ears open around campus and have been amazed at the stuff people come out with.

It’s that time again. We’ve been keeping our ears open around campus and have been amazed at the stuff people come out with.

Say what?

From the Forum to Timepiece, the Library to Mega Kebab, these are some of Exeter’s latest gems.

Lad outside Peter Chalk: ‘She was a total ten. Her nipples were symmetrical and everything.”

Blonde girl after taking a picture of herself in Arena toilet mirrors: “Ohmygosh! I love Instagram! It basically puts extra make-up on for me!”

“There were nine of us in the car, everybody was drunk. The driver was drunk and high. It was great!”

At the squash: “Why does everyone on the Beats and Bass stand look so…homeless?”

Anon: “Thing is, when he came on my tummy, it actually made me look quite tanned!”

Girl on the phone: “It’s ok to be a bitch at uni because I’m only here nine months of the year.”

The freshest of fresh: “Imagine falling asleep in a lecture! That would be awful!”

At the Student Lock In: “Is this a shagging dress or a seminar dress? I really can’t decide”

Girl in Harrison: “and then he insisted on finishing his kebab! I ended up with BBQ sauce all over my bra.”

Unnamed lecturer: “Give me a second while I strap this on” (he was struggling with a microphone)

Overhear anything Tab-worthy? Post it on the Facebook page and we’ll pick our favourites for the next ‘Overheard’.