Vote for curvy Rachael to be Star in a Bra

With less than a week to go before the winner is crowned, check out Maths and Management student Rachael and vote for her to be named Curvy Kate’s Star in a Bra.

curvy kate exeter bra exeter student rachael holmes star in a bra student

There are just six days left to vote for Exeter stunner Rachael Holmes to be crowned Britain's Star in a Bra.

32F Rachael is down to the final ten contestants in the competition, which celebrates curvy figures.

With your help, Rachael – a Maths and Management second year – could win a modelling contract with bra makers Curvy Kate.

Last week, Rachael told the Drop: "The competition is a really good opportunity to support curvy girls and a positive body image.

"I was always very insecure about my big boobs growing up and it wasn’t till my late teens that I really started to feel comfortable and confident about them.

"I want other girls to realize that curves are sexy and size six is not the norm.!

In her blog ‘Flashing my pants,’ she explains why people should vote for her:

"People should vote for me because I want to champion every curvy girl who has ever had a single negative thought about their bodies, whether they’ve wanted to wear a t-shirt on the beach or even avoid looking at themselves in the mirror when they’re in their knickers. I’m curvy, loud and proud about it!"

Rachael has beaten over 1000 D+ hopefuls to reach this far, and with just a week left of voting, she needs all your support to win an international modelling contract with D to K cup brand, Curvy Kate.

There has been overwhelming support from the public with over 9000 votes for the bra stars recorded in two weeks.

The top ten girls were made to shine in front of the camera at a professional shoot and makeover in London. 

The winner will be announced on 3rd May 2012, so check back on The Drop for all the latest news.