Community Action presents Streatham Take Me Out

You’ve all seen the Saturday night TV show and all you singletons can only have dreamed of taking part. And here, finally, is your chance to get involved at the Lemmy!

community action take me out

On Friday 23rd March, Community Action will be setting up a select number of Exeter’s hottest girls and guys all in the aid of a brilliant cause: Community Action’s International Project Ghana.

Working with the charity Kickstart Ghana, individuals from Community Action are personally fund-raising money for their flights so that all the profits from events such as this one will go directly to the charity raising money for schools and other educational materials.

Paying homage to the original show (and providing viewers with priceless entertainment), boys will be choosing their own entrance song and enacting personal talents as well as a dear friend of theirs enlightening us about the hopeful man!

Forget the Isle of Fernando’s, winners will be sent off to mystery restaurants around Exeter and who knows…it may just be true love. Exeter Drop hopes to be able to keep you posted by following up the nervous butterflies, stolen kisses and tears and tantrums of the lucky couples!

On the night there will be a big studio audience of 300, raffles for on the spot prizes and tasks between rounds as well as an available bar creating an all-round atmosphere of romance and general merriment.

Tickets are £4 and can be bought from the Community Action office by the Lemmy which is open from 10am-4pm Tuesday to Friday as well as in the RAM and around campus closer to the event itself.

Come along and bring that special someone. Love is in the air and you won’t want to miss this!

For more information and to keep posted, check out the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/146104968846257/