Before, During and After – Those Quotes We Wish We Could Forget
You said what?!
It’s happened to the best of us.
I’m not questioning your morals, but some of you seem a little more than verbally loose.
Something to be proud of? I’m not so sure.
Here’s my pick of your best:
1. ‘Touch my bum as if it’s a girl’s bum’
2. ‘I don’t know what the correct decorum is for this, but I definitely don’t pay you’
3. ‘This feels really good’
‘It’s not in’
4. ‘If only my old man was alive to see this’
5. ‘Do you remember who I am?’
6. ‘I didn’t want to do this. I wanted to go on a date first’
7. ‘Shall we have a baby and raise it the four of us?’
8. ‘You’re well kept’
9. ‘Am I alive?’
‘I hope not’
10. ‘Can you collect it in your hand?’ (Clearly the answer to that one was always going to be no…)
You may also like
It’s Exeter’s answer to the #MeToo movement
Time to meet the girls!
‘Luxury coach travel’ isn’t all it’s hyped up to be
Basically the most Instagrammable places in Exeter
Who will be crowned winner?
Because we’ve not heard enough about blazin’ squads lately