Omg, Edinburgh is officially the best city in Scotland to go pumpkin picking

Get me the Halloween vibes ASAP

Edinburgh is officially the best city in Scotland to go pumpkin picking, and the fifth best in the UK as a whole!

It’s almost Halloween, which can only mean one thing: pumpkin season is well and truly upon us. Whether it’s pumpkin carving, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, or dressing in head-to-toe orange on the 31st, pumpkins well and truly are the BNOC of the month. And what better place to be in than Edinburgh, which has just been revealed as the best city to go pumpkin picking in the country.

New research conducted by This is Fresh analysed cost, ratings and location in order to rank the best pumpkin patches to visit in the UK. Taking the first place crown was Liverpool, which was found to have the cheapest patches, with an average cost of just £1.29 per pumpkin, whilst other cities cost as much as £27.

Liverpool was followed by Leicester, Sheffield, Birmingham, and of course, Edinburgh in fifth place. Glasgow was the only other Scottish city to make the top 10, coming in at number seven in the UK overall.

Are you really celebrating Halloween if you’re not picking your own pumpkin? Literally what are you waiting for – get yourself to an Edi pumpkin patch ASAP.

Where’s your fave pumpkin patch in Edi? We want to know – send us your best pics and patches on Instagram.