Here’s a list of all the Edinburgh clubs reopening next week

Did someone say Hive Till Five?

After Nicola Sturgeon’s announcement about the easing of Covid restrictions in Scotland, clubs are finally preparing to reopen next week.

Seeing as most of us can’t even remember the last time we were in a club (unless you went over the border of course), here’s a reminder of all the best Edi clubs and when they’re opening their doors.

Subway

Subway are actually throwing their first club night on Sunday night – well technically on Monday as their doors will open at exactly midnight on the 9th.

There will be no entry fee and no need to book in advance.

Viva La Cowgate!

Lulu Edinburgh

The honorary Pollock residence is also set to host its first club night on Sunday at midnight, with their Club Tipsy.

Writing on their socials, the club says that their doors will be open from midnight until 5am on the 9th.

For guestlist and table enquiries, you should get in touch with the club directly.

Hive

I’m sure it comes as no surprise that Hive are marking this momentous occasion by hosting their infamous Hive Till Five on Monday 9th August.

We’re still waiting for more details to be released, but it will definitely be an actual Hive club night come Monday.

Tickets are on sale for £6 and can be bought here.

ATIK

ATIK are reopening as a club on Monday 9th, although they have already sold out for their first night back.

However, tickets are still available for their first Saturday back on August 14th and can be found here.

Like all the others, the party will go on until 5am.

WhyNot

WhyNot are opening their fancy doors once more on Monday too, however tickets for the first night sold out in just over an hour.

That being said, you can find a list and buy tickets for all the other events being held at WhyNot in the coming days here.

Sneaky Pete’s

Sneaky Pete’s are taking a more cautious approach and are doing a sort of bar/club hybrid.

Writing on a Facebook post they said: “We’re waiting to find out if we can open to 5am on Sunday night. If we can, we will!

“From Tuesday we’ll be open nearly every night until 5am after that. We are so excited to see you again”.

They also wrote that while there can be some dancing, they’re keeping the sit down bar style and “it won’t be the full dancefloor thing until September when we bring back clubs for real, but it’ll definitely be a vibe”.

The Liquid Rooms

The Liquid Rooms haven’t been as clear as to when they’re officially reopening as a club, but they wrote on their Facebook page that after the “great news yesterday we can all start preparing for live events and clubs”.

There are already some events on their Facebook page that you can buy tickets for, including Rewind on Saturday 14th August.

Bourbon, Cab Vol, and all the others

We’re still waiting on updates from the likes of Bourbon and Cab Vol on when they’ll be opening their club doors again, but we can only hope it won’t be too long now.

Even more heart breaking, there’s still no word on when the next Big Cheese will be.

Related articles recommended by this writer:

Nicola Sturgeon announces end to most Covid-19 restrictions in Scotland

Final year students tell us about their accidental last night out in Edinburgh

These are the five best ways to style your Big Cheese t-shirt