Are you one of Edinburgh’s top creatives to watch in 2020?

Applications are now open

Are you a star baker like Peter? Do you paint like Picasso? Do you sing like Freddie Mercury? If so, we want to hear from you.

One of the few positives from this interesting year we’re calling 2020, is that many of us have had more free time than ever to keep busy, start new hobbies or perfect existing ones. All in the name of being creative.

So if you see yourself as one of this year’s top creatives in Edinburgh, the Tab wants to hear from you. Whether you’re a DJ who misses flexing your beats at pres, a baker born from lockdown or a closeted film maker about to graduate, we want to hear about it.

Simply sign up to Edinburgh’s top creatives by filling in our form here, for a chance to feature in an upcoming article series, of Edi’s ‘who to watch’ this year.

Participants must be University students.

Please note that in order to participate in ‘The Edinburgh Tab’s Top Creatives to Watch 2020’ you must be comfortable having your name, a photo of yourself and any potential interview(s) published on The Edinburgh Tab. Sadly there are no exceptions to this condition.

Related articles recommended by this writer:

• All the times Peter from Bake Off was an Edi icon

• Best be-leaf it: Here’s a round up of Edi looking incredible this autumn

• Interview: Meet the Edi student and viral TikToker teaching high fashion to the masses