Is love really blind? Sign up for another round of Edinburgh Goes Dating!

Better than a Netflix original series

Have you just spent yet another Valentine’s Day alone? Do you need someone to cuddle up with as Storm Dennis rages and your flatmates refuse to turn up the heating?

You’re in luck. The formula has been perfected, the best date spots scouted, and the sexiest singles recruited: Edinburgh Goes Dating is back for second Semester!

Put your love life in our hands! Join the over 200 students who sent in an application last Semester and get hyped for a spicy looks, bit of awkwardness, and maybe even the chance to go home with someone.

You don’t have to be alone x

I’m sure you’ve closely followed every round, but in case you’re unclear, here’s how it works:

We look at your responses to a very scientific questionnaire, and based on what you’ve said, we’ll pair you up with someone we think is your happily ever after. Then, we’ll message you both individually (check your Facebook DMs!) to set up the time and place for a date based on what you’ve said. Remember that this date is blind – you won’t know anything about this person beforehand; not even their name or what they look like. After the date you’ll answer a few questions and tell us whether or not you see a second date happening. It doesn’t get much easier!

We’re looking for students of all genders and sexualities, so if you fancy letting us play Cupid with your love life, all you have to do is fill in this form and wait for us to get in touch.

Happy dating, lovebirds!

Follow this link to apply to Edinburgh Goes Dating.

Please note that in order to participate in Edinburgh Goes Dating you must be comfortable having your name, a photo of yourself and your post-date feedback published on The Edinburgh Tab. Sadly there are no exceptions to this condition.