Image may contain: Shop, Musical Instrument, Leisure Activities, Guitar, People, Shelf, Apparel, Clothing, Person, Human

Scouting For Girls will be headlining the 2019 Conscious ball

It’s so lu-ve-ly

The music lineup for Conscious: The Edinburgh Mental Health Charity Ball has been announced and oh my days is it good.

13-year-old me is dying because the headline act is the absolutely iconic band that is Scouting For Girls.

Joining them will be Electrikal Sound System, who have played at Woodland Dance Project and Boomtown Festival, band The Clementines, Jago TV, indie pop rock band Better Halves and the band Big Teeth.

For those of you living under a rock, the Conscious ball is a huge fundraising event for student led charity Conscious Edinburgh. The charity is all about helping students when it comes to matters surrounding mental health and the work they do is really important for breaking down stigmas and starting potentially life-saving conversations.

✨ HAVE YOU HEARD? ✨ Scouting for Girls will be headlining Conscious: The Edinburgh Mental Health Charity Ball, 16th…

Posted by Conscious: The Edinburgh Mental Health Charity Ball on Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Alongside amazing musical acts, the ball will feature a huge array of food trucks and unlimited alcohol throughout the night, all included in the price of a ticket. You can also look forward to great activities such as a rodeo bull, a bungee run and, obviously, a ceilidh.

The ball is taking place on November 16th at a stately home half an hour outside of Edinburgh called Arniston House. Transportation to the venue is of course provided.

You can read more about the ball and the amazing people behind it here.

If you haven't purchased a ticket yet (what are you doing?) then you have until this Friday 8th November to do so.

Third release tickets are still available for £80.